My approach to teaching is similar to my approach to life, being light but grounded, dedicated, mindful and aware, and understanding that personal limitations are inherent in each and every individual. With a smile and a love for teaching, I seek to challenge, inspire and release all fears from the students I teach.
I am an internationally recognised Yoga Alliance E-RYT yoga teacher and with such a passion for all aspects of Yoga, have completed trainings worldwide totalling over 1300 hours as well as a diploma in Yoga.
My classes definitely demonstrate my love for the practice, a blend of fun, invigorating alignment based vinyasa, soulful yogic philosophy and deep meditation. Encouraging my students to express themselves in their own practice and to be in a place of less reaction, judgement and more self-introspection.
Moving across the world from London to Byron Bay, I found a new love and new realm of mindfulness through surfing. This then lead me to create in 2020 the ultimate yoga retreat - a combination of yoga, surf & empowerment for women, I called this business Shaka Shakti.
- 200hr Ashtanga Vinyasa trained – Completed 2014 at Yoga London
- 22hr – Yoga Anatomy – David Keil – Completed in 2015
- 300hr Vinyasa trained – Completed 2016 with Dice Iida-Klein & Briohny Smith
- 800hr Purna Yoga – Completed November 2017 at Byron Yoga
- 100hr Yin Yoga – Completed December 2018 at Byron Yoga
- 100hr Restorative Yoga – Completed December 2018 at Byron Yoga
- 100hr Pre-Post Natal Training – Completed October 2018 at Byron Yoga
- 2 Year Diploma in Yoga Management - Completed June 2020
- Meditation teacher IVHHD Certified
- Holistic Counsellor IVHHD Certified